top of page
Laurel Loew of Agua Linda Farm offers her services as day-of wedding coordinator. You are welcome to hire the coordinator of your choice but there are some distinct advantages for choosing Laurel to help make your day go smoothly.
- Most venues that offer an in-house coordinator are hired employees, but as owner and manager of Agua Linda Farm, Laurel knows the venue better than anyone and with over a decade of experience organizing events on site, she has a lot to offer. Being the owner also allows her to answer your questions without first consulting your venue, make decisions on the fly and, even (sometimes), bend the rules a little!
- Laurel offers her services exclusively to events at Agua Linda so her attention will be completely focused on YOUR DAY (no texting or calling her staff who is having a problem at another venue).
-Since she lives on site, there are no additional fees for travel time or on-site walk-throughs and meetings
- Laurel is better equipped to assist with those inevitable last minute hiccups as she has at her disposal more "band-aides" than any other coordinator could possible fit into her car! From extension cords to steam irons and even, say, 100 dinner forks! Laurel has at her fingertips the inventory of her venue AND, sometimes, if needed, her personal home to help!
- Though most day-of coordinators do not start meeting with you until a few weeks out, since Laurel is the venue owner, she can be available for meetings at the very beginning of your booking your event at the farm. This is an opportunity to ask about preferred vendors and get tips to help you plan your day and even recommendations for local lodging options, nearby recreational activities and services, restaurants and more.
- Unlimited on-site walk-throughs and meetings are included with you or even your helpful maid-of-honor, your photographer or caterer.
-Review of your timeline with opportunity for some helpful ideas and suggestions to ensure everything runs smoothly
-On the big day, Laurel will be on call for the entire time - as long as you're on site, Laurel will be, too. Though the need for her services may not require her to be "working" from 9:30am to midnight, she is on call the whole time with just a text from you!
- She will be the contact person for your florist, photographer, caterer, decorator and any other vendor you may bring in, Laurel will answer their questions, direct them to where they need to be and assist in any behind-the-scenes problems that may arise.
- Laurel will work with your timeline to oversee ushering of guests to their seats for the ceremony and throughout the whole flow of your event
-Laurel will usher bridesmaids, groomsmen to ceremony and que DJ for processional music to start
-Laurel will stow away cards and gifts safely for later pick-up
- Add this service to take the burden off your family and friends in setting up the style elements you have gathered for your ceremony and reception.
Included in the basic version of this service would be placing reserved signs on chairs at ceremony, placing your decorations along the aisle, setting your props, photos, etc at gift table and guest book table, setting up your escort card display, setting up props at dessert table and bar, placing centerpieces, table numbers, candles and party favors on guest tables, setting up decorations on your sweetheart table and lighting candles. This service also includes consolidating/packing up these items to be taken home.
Take advantage of Laurel's flair at design set up and the lovely props available for rent at Agua Linda Farm. This service is in conjunction with in-house rentals. Examples include a dessert table with lace, cakes stands and signs; A gift table with
bottom of page