top of page
Agua Linda Farm
Watch this 5 minute interview with owner, Laurel Loew about weddings at Agua Linda Farm
Photo by Jasmine Loew, our in-house photographer - choose her and save $$
Photo byLori O'Toole
Agua Linda Farm is a privately owned, 63 acre farm in Southern Arizona offering the perfect venue for weddings and other events.
What sets us apart from other venues?
1. Privacy - we are not a hotel or golf club - there will not be other people here (other than our staff, of course!) during your day! AND, no neighbors means no sound ordinances!
2. Trees! Yes, that sounds silly, but these large, beautiful trees and natural shade they provide are pretty rare in Southern Arizona!
3. Whole day access to property - you can get here as early as 9:30 AM even if your event starts at 5PM - plenty of time to set up all those lovely ideas you found on Pinterest!
4. One event per day - we do not book other events on YOUR day!
5. Flexibility. We are surprised at the limitations that other venues put on their wedding clients - we are pretty flexible when it comes to your creative ideas coming together.
6. Affordable. With DJ, bar service and tables/chairs/linens included AND the ability to bring in your own alcohol and the caterer of your choice makes ALF very affordable - though many choose to go "all out" and have an elaborate event here, too (again - flexible!).
7. Space. There is plenty of room to break your day into separate events without reusing the same space (ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, after party) utilizing the many areas there are to choose from AND, we can accommodate large groups.
8. Your guests will love it here. Splashing fountain, adobe hacienda with red tile roof, giant mesquite trees (Poncho Villa may have napped under that tree…?), sprawling mountain views beyond pastures dotted with horses and cattle – Agua Linda has the perfect blend of elegance and the rustic west that is uniquely Arizona! AND - especially fun for out of town guests - we are 5 minutes away from the small artist's community of historic Tubac, where shopping, museums and restaurants await. There are numerous golf courses close by, horseback riding and hiking trails are nearby, we are only 25 minutes from the Mexican border and nearby lodging is available with ample space for large groups only 5 minutes away.
There is NO OTHER PLACE like Agua Linda Farm to have your wedding, even Tucson Lifestyle Magazine named us one of the top places to visit in the Tucson area! We have also been featured in Town and Country Magazine, Better Homes and Gardens and the New York Times. In southern Arizona, this is a unique, green, oasis in the desert! The adobe hacienda was built by the Ronstadt family and designed by noted local architect, Josiah Joesler in the 1940’s. The family farmed the Agua Linda until Arthur Loew, Jr., a Hollywood movie producer, bought the ranch in the late 1950’s. (His house guests included Elizabeth Taylor, John Wayne, Robert Wagoner and Gene Kelly, to name a few!) Arthur’s son, Stewart then converted the 63 acres into an organic vegetable farm, selling sustainably grown foods to local families. The 10 or so acres surrounding the adobe hacienda, guesthouse and pool house has been the passion of Stewart’s mother, Regina. Three decades of tending to this space has turned the grounds into the show-stopper that it is today – green lawns, roses, hollyhocks, iris’, primroses, daffodils and more take turns being the star of the show throughout the year.
Why choose Agua Linda Farm for your special day?
- Time Flexibility.
We do not limit your wedding day to a few hours like most places – the place is exclusively yours for the day! This is an important difference in comparison to other venues - here you have the time to set up all the little details and elements that will make your day unique. Want to celebrate into the night? We have no neighbors, so we have no noise restrictions - feel free to CELEBRATE!
- Easy to get to.
We are located only 30 minutes south of Tucson (or, 25 minutes north of Nogales), right off interstate 19. Your guests get to completely escape the city (you won't believe the stars at night!!), without trekking way out of the way AND out of town guests will especially appreciate the convenient drive from Tucson International Airport, which, being on the south end of Tucson, is very close - virtually zero city traffic to get here from there.
- We can accommodate large groups.
We have 63 acres - there are very few venues in the area that can offer space for groups of 200 or more - we can!
- We are not locked in with any specific caterer.
Agua Linda Farm works with a collection of caterers from Tucson, Nogales and Amado - they have been chosen for their quality of work and can accommodate a variety of food tastes - from vegan to barbecued steaks - ask for a list of our preferred caterers, though you are welcome to bring in another vendor with some restrictions.
- No need to decorate!
Many of our guests (especially mothers-of-the-bride who have had other children married elsewhere before), comment on how little decorating needs to be done. Sure, some still want to go all out, but the natural beauty here (especially in the spring and early summer) provides just about all the eye candy you need – and the view – well… spectacular!
- Lovely dressing room!
Wedding packages include a lovely dressing room for the bride. The room is large and professionally decorated with a private bath, full-length mirrors, make-up mirror and direct access to outside and a private patio. You will feel utterly pampered!
The cantina is the perfect place for the groomsmen to hang out before the ceremony. Equipt with an adjoining changing room with vintage footlocker, full length mirror and a bathroom, the guys will love the gitchy, casual western cantina with wet bar, beverage refrigerator and outdoor ramada.
- Nearby Accommodations
We can recommend places to stay that are just minutes from the farm.
-Stewart and Laurel Loew
Aside from our wonderful location, we think that we are the next best reason to plan your event here. We are more than happy to meet with you to go over the details and make suggestions. We know this place better than anyone – we can tell you (more or less) what flowers will be blooming when, where the electrical outlets are, when the trees will be leafed out in the spring, etc. AND we have done so many events here – large and small – that we have a lot of ideas of how to make your special day flow right. We are available on the day of your event to help tie up loose ends.
- So Much Space!
Included in the venue are many outdoor spaces to choose from, a bridal dressing room, groom's cantina with adjoining ramada with firplace, a pool house bar (with fireplace), up to 4 bathrooms for your guests, plenty of parking space and pool-side seating area for cocktail hour.
- In-House Services
Your basic wedding package comes with our in-house DJ who can mic your ceremony, play music for the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner and dancing and provide MC services. Upgrades in lighting and sound are available. Bar service is also included in the wedding package.
- We Do Not Have a Liquor License!
Our clients provide their own alcohol. Why is this of benefit to you? Since we cannot sell alcohol, we cannot charge per drink - this is usually a tremendous savings for you compared to other venues!! You provide your own and leftovers are boxed up - ready for you to take home!
Have you been dreaming of a wedding on a farm, a garden party or a family reunion where it is grassy, green with giant shade trees (not cactus)? Are you looking for a Southern Arizona wedding and event venue or a Tucson area venue? Contact us to see the farm and to start planning your special event at Agua Linda Farm.
bottom of page